At PoC our teams have worked to ensure that PoC friends and family can come together to worship safely in the fullness of the Spirit. The following procedures have been put in place during this time for your safety and the safety of others in accordance with district, state, and CDC guidelines.
WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT WHEN WE ARRIVE?
1. If you are fully vaccinated, you are welcome to join us mask-free. However, if you are not vaccinated, masks are highly encouraged when you are walking through the building. You are welcome to remove your mask once you are settled in your seat. Masks will be available to anyone who needs one.
2. We will be distributing Connection Cards, but you will also be able to fill out a digital version online so you can share your prayer requests and update your contact information in a manner in which you are comfortable.
3. Coffee and water will not be served. You are welcome to bring your own!
4. There will be a box by the exit doors where you can drop your tithes and offerings. You may also give online here or through our app. To download the app, Apple phones, click here or Android users, here.
WILL THERE BE SOMETHING FOR KIDS DURING THIS SERVICE?
Yes! We will have our usual children’s activities in the PoC|Thrive hallway in a more COVID-friendly manner. Please contact our Thrive Director, Lyndsey Alvis, with any questions.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I BE AWARE OF?
1. The building is cleaned weekly by a private service through the IBEW.
2. We do ask that you be mindful of social distancing.
WILL THE SERVICE STILL BE ONLINE?
Yes! We realize there are those in our PoC Family who are a part of a high-risk population and may not feel comfortable regathering yet. We are committed to providing an online option for those who are unable to join us in person.